When it comes to Competitiveness, start by thinking about some of these questions:
Are you seeking to learn some basic tools to reduce waste and cost?
Or maybe you want to make real improvements?
Do you want to develop your awareness of the cultural aspects of sustainable change?
Or perhaps you are interesting in running a lean project?
Interested in learning about how to drive further competitiveness in your organisation?
Open Access – Competitiveness
Now think about next steps…
For Further Learning:
- The Open Access Area of this site is accessed via the home page, here you can access free Open Access Content on all business topics, below you can find content specifically related to Competiveness.
- Before taking on further learning commitments, such as an excel programme or a a Leadership Programmes, we suggest that you create a learning plan, you can download a template from the Learning Plan Section of this site.
- Signing up for the Excel Lean Workshop is a good start or maybe a refresher? You may wish to view the rest of Enterprise Ireland’s Excel Programmes. Details and course dates can be found in the Excel Series section of this site.
- For more intensive learning or if you are seeking to create significant change and growth in your company, we recommend a Leadership Programme. Speak with the relevant Enterprise Ireland Programme Manager first as not all programmes will be be suitable for your business stage of growth (Details on the Leadership Development Section of this site).
- For additional support get in touch with your assigned Enterprise Ireland contact or Development Advisor.