When it comes to Finance, start by thinking about some of these questions:
Can you confidently back up your financial projections with the right figures?
Can you create profit and loss accounts?
What about balance sheets?
Do you have the skills to create cashflow projections?
Have you a clear plan of funding requirements for the business?
Open Access – Finance
Now think about next steps…
For Further Learning:
- The Open Access Area of this site is accessed via the home page, here you can access free open content on all business topics, below you can find content specifically related to Finance.
- Before taking on further learning commitments, such as an excel programme or a Leadership Programmes, we suggest that you create a learning plan, you can download a template from the Learning Plan Section of this site.
- Signing up for the Excel Finance Workshop is a good start or maybe a refresher. You may wish to view the rest of Enterprise Ireland’s Excel Programmes, details and course dates can be found in the Excel Series section of this site by clicking here
- For more intensive learning or if you are seeking to create significant change and growth in your company, we recommend a Leadership Programme. Speak with the Enterprise Ireland Programme Manager first as not all programmes will be be suitable for your business stage of growth.
- For additional support get in touch with your assigned Enterprise Ireland contact or Development Advisor.