Scenario Planning For Brexit
This programme will help participants to consider and plan for the financial impacts of possible Brexit scenarios on your company’s profitability, cash flow, and growth. Utilising our award winning Zodiak business game, the one-day workshop will allow you to see the immediate impact of various scenarios on your profits and cash flow.
Do you know how the following scenarios may affect your business growth?
- Over dependency on the UK Market
- Uncertainty about exchange rates
- Supply chain volatility (freight, logistics, raw material cost, interruptions)
- Increased tariffs and taxes
- Loss of key customers and suppliers
To Access Workshop Content existing users can login or new visitors can register below:
Some of the organisations he has worked with include, Proxy Biomedical, Kingfisher Health Clubs, Creganna Medical, ICE Cube, Bord Na Mona, Central Bank, PZ Cussons, McKinsey, Pernod Ricard, Medtronic, Essilor, Xilinx, Dow Corning and Continental AG.
Rory is Master certified to facilitate Zodiak® – the game of business and has facilitated over 200 Discovery learning sessions for both local and global companies.
Rory is a graduate of NUI Galway and also a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland. (FCA)
Programme delivered in partnership with Paradigm Learning
Learning Programme Specifications
Programme Business Objectives
- Understand important financial drivers of your organization, aligned to your company vision, strategy and goals
- Consider and plan for the financial impacts of possible Brexit scenarios on your firm profitability, cash flow and growth
- Understand how strategic initiatives like supply chain management, quality/ process improvements, new product development and capital investments can impact on the profitability and cash flow of your organisation
- Describe the importance of critical investments for the future, including research and development, balanced with the competing need to reduce expenses and maximise profits
- Generate a Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement for your business
- Explain the relationship and differences between profit and cash, including the importance of monitoring cash flow
Learning Approach, Facilities and Support
Brexit in the News